Tuesday 15 September 2015

the shot type I used was (ots) because it makes me look powerful.

 The shot type I used was medium shot i used this cause it displays the aggression.

the shot type i used for this was long shot because it shows the actions used by both people.

 The shot type I used was called wide shot I used this cause it shows the way she fell.

The shot I used was called long shot I used this to show that she fell and the way she fell.

The shot type i  used was long shot cause it shows the way i was chasing after her.

The shot i used was wide shot i used this cause it shows the action i made towards her leg.

The shot i used was (ots) i used this cause it shows the way i watched her commit suicide and the scenery sets the gloomy atmosphere.  

The last shot i used was shot from a low angle ( ls) i used this to show how she died and that i was happy with what i  had done 

No comments:

Post a Comment