Thursday 25 June 2015

maya's blog questions


  1. Why did you choose GCSE Media Studies?
I picked media studies because my mates last year did it and they found it fun. Also because I like taking photos and everything so this subject will be good for me. 
  1. Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?    
I'm looking forward to making a video and taking pictures.
  1. What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
I want to learn how to edit and photo shop things.
  1. What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
I hope to achieve either a B or C but I would like to get an A or A*
  1. What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
the last programme I watched was Finding Carter the last film with watched is Insidious Chapter 3.
  1. Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience?
the tv series because its about a girl that got abducted by a woman who turned out to be her mum. Also Insidious 3 is appealing because its scary and it makes you want to watch to see what happens next.
  1. What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)
I've used my phone and watched it on the tv.
  1. What device do you use most to access the media?
the device I use the most is my phone as its always on me.
  1. Find the trailer for Jurassic World on YouTube and embed it in your blog. What film genres would Jurassic World fit into?  .
It would fit into action.
  1. Why does Jurassic World appeal to a family audience?
it would appeal people because they have dinosaurs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment