Sunday 5 July 2015


 I chose this poster design because I am a dancer and the words I use are the words that motivator me into doing what I love best. Dedication because I am committed to what I am doing. Babygirl focus because when I'm in my dance class and I loose concentration then my teacher says babygirl if you want to achieve your dreams then focus and you will become a better dancer. Passion because I love to dance ever since I was young about 3 years old my only passion is to dance but still up to this day its still a strong passion of mine.

This could appeal the audience to bank with HSBC as some people could love dance as much as I do.





I chose this poster design because its representing relationships and not just that both sex relationships are any different to same sex relationships. The law for same sex couples to get married has just come out so by having a poster to represent the same sexuality is a way of showing that companies are okay and happy with the fact of gay pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment